Carers – days
Would you like to use your caring skills to improve and enrich the lives of our residents? Do you want an employer that rewards you for your efforts and provides generous benefits?
- Providing high quality, person-centred care and support to residents
- Working closely within the team to provide choice, dignity and wellbeing and encourage independence
- Taking part in activities in the home
- Working hours are flexible, with full and part-time shifts available.
Your skills and attributes:
- Enthusiastic, motivated, good communication skills and an affinity towards older people
- Team player with a caring disposition and a commitment to excellence
- Flexibility, well organised and proactive
- Keen to learn new skills and develop in your role
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care is desirable, but full training can be given
Our benefits package, perks and incentives:
- Minimum of 28 days holiday including bank holidays (pro rata)
- Extensive training and continual personal development
- Contributory Group Pension scheme
- Meals provided while on duty during 12 hour shift
- Free uniforms
- Free DBS check
- Free parking (subject to availability)
- A supportive bank of workers who regularly work in all our care homes
- As a positive employer, we look to recruit from all sectors of our community
- A rewarding career, enabling our employees to make a difference to the lives of older people
Why choose us?
At Aldersmead Care Home we know what good care looks and feels like. We understand what’s needed in order to provide our residents with the very best quality of life, and ensure our staff feel valued, supported and rewarded. If you feel you’d like to join our friendly, professional, caring team, then please get in touch.
For more information, please contact Tessa Rahi at Aldersmead on 01243 827619.